About the opportunity
As a Contentful Regional Partner Manager you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies in Southern Europe and the Middle East. This role requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to assess current market gaps, build solutions to address high growth opportunities, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our sales function, our partnerships team will play a critical role in driving customer value and contributing to our ambitious revenue goals.
What to expect?
- Proactively build and own the go-to-market strategy in your territory with current and future partners
- Develop a regional partner network that helps you to build the pipeline you need
- Drive revenue through and with partners to achieve regional revenue goal
- Build and manage relationships with digital agencies and SIs at various levels including Technical Directors, Client Directors, Business Development Managers and C-Level
- Proactively develop and drive joint go-to-market activities with your partners to create pipeline for the sales team and measure the ROI on such activities
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings
- Team up with our Account Executives responsible for Southern Europe with a focus on Italy and Spain, and the Middle East market to close deals
- Manage and educate internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering) on how to work with your partners
- Advocate for your partners internally and externally to our customers
What you need to be successful?
- Extensive experience with partner/channel management with digital agencies or systems integrators or direct sales (closing) experience in a technical (SaaS) environment
- Experience building a business from scratch
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can work as the first starter in a region and have experience working remotely
- You are an expert in the SaaS business model and are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Fluency in English. Any additional local language is a plus.
- Experience and proven success in prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, and managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- A track record of continuous opportunity development through your partners and driving opportunities from your current customers to your partner ecosystem
- Experience developing annual or even quarterly go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals
- Proven ability to measure results from go-to-market plans to ensure high ROI
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology in order to make your mutual customers wildly successful, and educating the partner organization on the value of your technology in order to build their pipeline
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.