About the opportunity
The Engineering team at Contentful is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Technical Program Manager to help us deliver our world-class content management platform faster.
- In this role you will be responsible for owning the delivery of complex projects to support Contentful’s growth plans
- You will partner closely with our Product and Engineering managers to define and execute a roadmap for projects across Contentful’s Product Engineering Organisation
- You will manage our Jira instance and generate dashboards for use by management and engineers.
- Support the coordination of our ISO 27001 compliance.
What to expect?
- Key contact point for technical programs.
- Plan, develop and execute program plans in collaboration with product, engineering and product marketing
- Work with teams across all of Contentful including development, product managers, marketing, design, research, customer experience, sales and more to launch large technical projects.
- Communicate and report about the program with senior managers and VP level stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor the status, risks and escalations of technical programs to ensure the teams are moving forward and there are no impeding barriers.
- Collaborate with the program teams and other Technical Program Managers to continuously improve the process of running large technical projects and programs.
What you need to be successful?
- You have several years of technical program management experience in a large scale engineering organization
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- You have a proven track record of helping deliver successful enterprise product offerings
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate and build consensus across different roles, organizational levels and personalities
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool suite preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.