About the opportunity
The Sales Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the administration of accurate and timely processing of commissions and bonus payments to our sales and partnerships plan participants. This includes calculating the monthly commissions and managing the internal commissions tool. Additionally, this person will be responsible for Commission related reporting and planning including managing and planning multiple roles and aligned with FP&A.
What to expect?
- Administration of the sales compensation plans (including participant data) within our Sales Compensation System compensation plan
- Create and maintain sales incentive plans documentation and individual quota (goal) letters
- Help design multiple compensation plans for various roles
- Interact with sales plan participants to address inquiries regarding sales and resulting commissions
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly commission internal reporting
- Provide attainment reports and data analysis to the sales management team
- Provide insight into future strategic choices
- Review and validate payroll reports and communicate payment amounts to internal teams
- Validate sales data for accuracy and consistency with the guidelines as defined in the variable incentive plans
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years experience of commission administration and analysis
- Ability to influence and provide future-state scalability direction
- Communicate effectively anticipate and resolve questions from internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellence in attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience with Sales commission tools and the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Extraordinary analytical, audit development, and problem solving skills (emphasis on Excel)
- Highly organized and motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects while delivering results in a timely manner
- Participates in the development and implementation of plans in the incentive compensation system
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions without specific step-by-step instructions
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.