About the opportunity
We are a diverse group of Talent enthusiasts, looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our international team. In this role, you will shape Contentful by working with our EMEA Sales leaders to attract, engage and hire talented people from all over the world. All while providing a superb candidate experience.
What to expect?
- Own the the end to end hiring for our EMEA Sales Organization- including headcount ownership, stakeholder management, process refinement, pipeline reporting, compensation negotiation, leading sourcing efforts, etc.
- Roles under your purview would include EMEA distributed Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers and executive management
- Share strategic, educational and collaborative techniques to EMEA Sales org to drive high quality hiring practices
- Manage the day-to-day of 1-2 additional team members who are dedicated to support the sales hiring pipeline
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
- Possess razor-sharp instincts to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics
- You are charged with building a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates
- Partner closely with sales leaders of all levels to build short and long term hiring strategies
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required across Europe
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent (local and international)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume. You also know how to use Boolean and aren’t afraid to leverage LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to influence hiring decisions with a data driven and quantitative approach
- Ability to partner with and influence senior stakeholders at every stage of the hiring process
- Ability to hold anyone accountable who contributes to the hiring process for your roles
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in English is required
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.