About the opportunity
As a Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will support our Workplaces team in Denver in opening and maintaining our newest Contentful hub. You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative and operational tasks, while helping to cultivate a positive and productive workplace. In this highly visible role, you’ll have the opportunity to wear multiple hats, ensuring a world-class workplace experience for all of our employees and visitors alike. You will be responsible for overseeing workplace operations and facilities, greeting visitors, and maintaining workplace vendor relationships. If you are organized, creative, detail-oriented, and a motivated self-starter, we’d love to meet you!
What to expect?
- Create and maintain an operationally sound and rewarding workspace filled with positivity for our growing team.
- Manage relationships with external parties (contractors, suppliers, etc.) and with building management, maintenance, and cleaning staff, including quality control.
- Continuously seek to improve our space, ensuring it is always tidy, organized, and inviting to our teams, visitors, and clients.
- Develop an efficient procurement and inventory process for office supplies, food, and beverages, while monitoring budgets and tracking spend.
- Maintain a process of ensuring the office environment and procedures meet COVID health and safety regulation standards, and ensuring they are observed by employees and visitors. Responsible for our role in Building Management & Contentful Emergency Action Plans.
- Manage the Workplace ticketing system, meeting SLA times
- Listen to the employees’ concerns and suggestions, implementing changes if necessary, to make them feel welcome and happy in the Contentful offices.
- Partner with the People team on cultural initiatives, and support them with onboarding and offboarding.
- Serve as backup support on recruitment coordination and ensuring candidates have an amazing experience while interviewing with us.
- Organize internal and external lunches, meetings and team-building events, ensuring proper preparation of all logistical pieces.
What you need to be successful?
- 4 years experience working in administrative, workplaces, hospitality or similar fields.
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and competing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude with an operational mindset. Demonstrated ability to take existing processes and improve them, or identify the need for standard operating procedures where none previously existed.
- Self-starter, able to work independently. Must enjoy working autonomously while reporting up accurately.
- Agile mindset with ability to embrace change and switch gears at a moment’s notice; superb multi-tasker.
- High attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, effectively building relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contagiously positive attitude that benefits our workplace culture
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 450 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.