About the opportunity
As the Director, North America Agency Partners, you will be responsible for building, managing and refining Contentful’s agency partner program and ecosystem within North America. This role will oversee the North America Partner Manager team and help support and grow key agency, systems integrator (SI), and consultancy relationships throughout the region.
As an experienced leader and mentor with a strong enterprise software agency partner and sales background, you are responsible for supporting your team in partner engagements, go-to-market initiatives and as a senior stakeholder for partners throughout the territory. With the role being quota carrying, you own your team’s forecast, ability to identify and mitigate risks, tackle opportunities, and constantly up-level your team through outstanding leadership and coaching.
What to expect?
- Recruit, hire, train and coach existing and new team members
- Educate, manage and support new and existing relationships with key strategic digital agencies and SIs at the VP & C-Level
- Create processes, set best practices and build replicable patterns for regional go-to-market initiatives
- Support, participate in & drive your team’s joint go-to-market activities and meetings with key strategic partners to drive pipeline and revenue for the North American sales motion
- Serve as a senior stakeholder and point of escalation internally and in customer engagements
- Be a mentor and provide hands-on coaching and professional development for both Partner Managers and the greater sales team
- Conduct weekly forecasts and successfully manage sales development goals, metrics and quota achievement
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Recruitment, Human Resources and Customer Success to ensure attainment of territory success
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of management experience of a channel/digital agency partner team
- 3-5 years of direct channel/partner management experience with digital agencies or systems integrators
- Proven track record of growing, coaching and scaling high performing diverse partner team in a fast growth environment
- Strong history of continuous channel/partner development through both external and internal resources, resulting in a healthy and robust broader ecosystem
- Strong data-driven, analytical approach to identify and activate upon internal and external trends to drive performance
- Highly effective, curious and empathetic communicator
- Confident and humble leader with previous executive customer exposure
- Willingness to travel (up to 33%)
- Experience working with Salesforce, along with Google and other common office suite products
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!