About the opportunity
Contentful is growing faster than ever, and we are looking for a motivated Billing Systems Administrator who will join our team and play a key role in a business systems team in charge of our Financial platform.
Zuora is the pillar of our Billing Systems Platform and as a Billing Systems Administrator you will be working with developers and internal stakeholders on developing new and improving existing processes that are audit-ready and compliant, while still maintaining a flexible platform.
What to expect?
- Support of the daily application requirements of the Finance teams
- Design, document, develop, configure, test, implement and maintain Zuora and related integrations
- Configuration and administration of Billing Systems processes including user administration, configuration of product packages, invoices, user access roles and permissions, security, and workflow automations
- Development of operational data flows between Billing system, payment gateway, and other systems
- Improvement of the data quality in the Billing System with regard to the end-to-end processes in the entire company
- Technical contact for teammates as well as for our specialist departments
- Training of teams and key users on all process changes within the Billing System, including process documentation
What you need to be successful?
- You have 3-5 years working experience as a Zuora Administrator or Consultant
- Expert understanding of Zuora model and functionality
- Experience with Billing, Invoicing, Revenue Reporting, Payment Systems and other systems in the Business Systems environment, including SalesForce, NetSuite, and others gained in a multi-national environment
- Experience working with Netsuite connector
- Experience working with Zuora 360, Zuora Quotes and/or Zuora Connector for Salesforce CPQ
- Excellent knowledge of Zuora Orders/Order Harmonization feature
- You have ability to give optimal solutions to the business requirements on the basis of best practices and using standard features of Zuora
- Experience developing user access management profiles based on least privileged user and compliance related separation of duties
- Excellent knowledge of revenue process standards such as Quote to Cash
- Experience in Agile Development Principles
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools
- You have experience in end-user training
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and enjoyment of project work as well as the flexibility required for this
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.