About the opportunity:
Our Senior Solution Engineers are close partners of our sales team and own key components of the sales process including infrastructural/architectural discovery, collaborative solution design, and technical validation. Solution Engineers will have the opportunity to work with teams around the world, from visionary brands to innovative digital agencies.
What to expect?
- Work directly with Account Executives to support customers based in the Benelux region
- Support our sales team in helping prospects understand what’s possible with Contentful and how it compares to older legacy technologies
- Understand prospects' project requirements, help prospects validate these requirements against our platform, identify and mitigate technical and business risks
- Create product demonstrations and assist with technical evaluations to demonstrate how our platform solves identified business problems and integrates into a prospect’s technology stack
- Communicate prospect and customer needs and product feedback to product management, marketing, and sales
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Customer Success Managers to ensure that newly-signed customers successfully implement and launch their projects with Contentful
What you need to be successful:
- Proven written and verbal communication in both English and Dutch
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect or Solution Consultant for a cloud-based, growth-oriented PaaS or SaaS company
- Proven experience with omnichannel digital delivery concepts (iOS, Android, AR/VR, smartwatches, digital kiosks, etc.)
- Hands-on experience deploying cloud solutions
- Familiarity with cloud-based service architectures, deployment models, caching layers, performance metrics and security
- Demonstrated proficiency conveying technical and business knowledge to a mixed audience of experienced business and technical stakeholders
- Experience shaping the practice of Solution Engineering at a previous company
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang & Olufsen, N26 and Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.