About the opportunity
As a Sales Trainer (f/m/d) you would be diving into Contentful’s selling motions and brand, partnering with managers to better understand these concepts. You would be creating and delivering sales training programs as well as owning the results of them.
What to expect?
- Deliver live and virtual sales coaching, deal clinics and training programs that equips sellers with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role
- Lead the assessment and roll out of a sales methodology customized to Contentful’s selling motions and brand
- Work with managers to identify gaps in training programs and create targeted programs to increase efficiency and quality
- Maintain a sales training curriculum that is highly effective and consumable by members of our sales team: including the optimization of existing content and the creation of novel training materials
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, seller performance and business impact of each program
- Travel as needed to other Contentful regional locations
- Work together with other Enablement leads to divide and conquer work and ensure consistency of messaging across the team
Some projects you could work on:
- Assess various sales practices and lead the roll out of a sales programs
- Working alongside Sales Management to build out a strong coaching program
- Create a strong deal review process and work with reps + management on ways to hone their sales skills
What you need to be successful
- Lead yourself and others with a coaching mindset
- 5+ years in sales and/or 5+ years in a training, enablement, or teaching role(can include non-sales concepts)
- Experience using conversation intelligence tools like Chorus, Gong to create strong coaching culture
- A deep desire to understand a unique Sales process
- The ability to adapt on the fly, while establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 10+ learners and developing dynamic training curriculums
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Familiarity with multiple sales methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company.
- We value Work-Life balance and flexibility! A generous combination of vacation days, trust-based work hours and the option to work from the home office/remotely.
- Use your personal education budget plus education days to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties.
- Share and navigate the excitement of your new role with your CFF (Contentful First Friend).
- Relocation assistance for candidates moving to Germany and Immigration support when requiring a visa to be employed directly with Contentful.
- Our Germany based employees: Join us for free German classes or reach your fitness goals with our Urban Sports Club discount.
- Office Perks: We have a brand new high-tech, dog-friendly office in central Berlin, where you can show off your barista skills at our artisan coffee machine.
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.