About the opportunity
As a GTM Enablement Onboarding Lead you would be constructing the model for our Sales Onboarding Program focused on bringing together both technical expertise and value based orientation. The role includes close partnership with different teams across our sales organisation.
What to expect?
- Assess our existing onboarding programs across sales development, sales, customer success, and professional services and develop a strategic plan
- Deliver live and online facilitate workshops inline with overall role curriculum
- Oversee converting in-person onboarding program into a blended online experience
- Partner with Sales Development, Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations to build out highly scalable revenue onboarding program
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for sales development, sales, and customer success roles
- Design a dynamic learning experience that directly leads to our ongoing learning and coaching programs
- Partner with other content owning and producing stakeholders to ensure all onboarding content is up to date, easy to use and relevant for our key audiences
- Own the ongoing strategy for providing a world-class onboarding experience across our revenue teams
What you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, marketing, business, education or equivalent experience
- Onboarding experience in SaaS organizations with increasing influence and responsibility (sales or success onboarding preferred)
- Live and online training experience (delivery and instructional design a plus)
- Successful history of customer first, result-orientation and ownership
- Ability to synergize business acumen with our GTM strategy and distill into exciting learning experiences
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments
- Experience in fast-paced environments managing onboarding programs for customer-facing teams
- Startup experience a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.