About the opportunity
Contentful is growing faster than ever, and we are looking for an excellent Salesforce Business System Analyst who will join our team and play a key role in a business systems team in charge of our salesforce instance.
Salesforce is a backbone of our business operations and as a Salesforce Business System Analyst you will be working with developers and internal stakeholders on developing new and improving existing processes that are audit-proof, while still maintaining a flexible platform.
What to expect?
- Help guide Contentful to improve business processes and efficiency in Salesforce.
- Elicit, document, and analyze requirements around business challenges, and then produce data-driven solutions.
- You are a Go-to person when it comes to communication between IT and business stakeholders to ensure all involved work together to attain the best results.
- Help develop and define product roadmaps.
- Write user stories and test cases.
- Communicate with managers and stakeholders.
- Analyze data and draw business insights.
- Facilitate business solutions.
- Create and deliver business presentations.
- Manage and analyze Salesforce implementations.
- Apply frameworks and methodology to Salesforce projects.
- Work with Go To Market Operations and Enablement teams to create user training materials.
- Solve issues during testing.
- Understand current business processes and document processes in development.
What you need to be successful?
- You have at least 5+ years working experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Consultant
- You have great leadership skills to guide the business throughout a project and have confidence in the right solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business, gather requirements, and oversee projects from beginning to end.
- You have great Agile/Scrum management skills to keep multiple concurrent projects on track and moving toward the end business goal.
- You are a data-driven individual who tracks and evaluates data to provide insights back to the business.
- You are an action-oriented individual who makes quick, actionable recommendations based on data findings.
- You are a solution-oriented individual who takes program requirements and creates the best solution for the organization.
- You have the required skills which include: Needs analysis, Eliciting requirements, Business case definition, Requirements writing, Requirements review, Flow and process diagramming, Wireframing, Business data analytics
- You have a good understanding of Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Success end-to-end processes
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- [Take a break and show off your barista skills at our artisan coffee machine or play with one of our pups. We’re a dog-friendly office!]
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 450 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.