About the Opportunity
At Contentful, Recruiting Operations is the foundation of our Recruitment team, responsible for all things related to data, tools, process, documentation, and supporting the Recruitment team to do their best work.
We are looking for someone to join us in our small but mighty Recruitment Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a high-growth startup, pivoting between different types of tasks and projects while providing outstanding customer service.
In this critical role, you will be challenged to ensure that we actively improve our processes and continuously look for opportunities to improve the recruitment function.
What to expect?
- Goal Tracking & Reporting: Manage regular goal reporting and visualizations to assist managers in tracking and monitoring goals.
- Lead ad-hoc projects that improve Recruiter capability, systems and tools selection
- Partner closely with the Recruitment team and cross-functionally with our HR, Finance and Marketing teams, providing support and expertise
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements to support organizational growth. Execute with a great sense of urgency and zealously improve operational efficiency through process improvements.
- Design and document internal recruiting processes.
What you need to be successful
- You have a great understanding of recruiting processes and analyzing success metrics.
- You're highly analytical, data and process are your friends, and terrific at navigating Google Sheets, Excel and/or BI Tools (i.e., Looker nice to have)
- You breathe "discretion" and know how to maintain confidentiality.
- You're organized and prioritize your time effectively - you can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously and still keep a positive attitude.
- You're comfortable switching gears rapidly and troubleshoot last-minute changes while staying calm under pressure.
- You have 2+ years of experience working on an 'in-house' Recruiting team.
- You're proud of your excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after six months of employment)
- Volunteer time off opportunities
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $68,000 - $72,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards, annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful's variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We're growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 600 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
"Everyone is welcome here" is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!