About the opportunity
As a Senior Product Manager in the Admin and Business Stakeholders Group. Together with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, and engineers, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation improvements for customers wanting to try and purchase Contentful, start new projects, and manage their licensing/subscriptions in more self-service ways with product-led growth. As Contentful transitions from a successful B2B SaaS startup to a “scale-up” company, we aim to provide more self-service purchasing options to all of our customers and make the experience frictionless.
What to expect?
- Own and understand customers and internal stakeholder needs and key problems to solve, then describe it, quantify it and work with your team to envision and build the very best solutions
- Work with Product Marketing and business teams to support the needs for customer journeys for purchasing and managing licensing options to deliver the right levers & options for contributing to customer success and the company’s growth
- Collaborate with Design, Research, and Engineering to define, scope, and deliver the right solutions iteratively
- Communicate broadly to the company about upcoming plans and opportunities, making yourself a expert in Purchasing, Billing, Subscription Management, and Entitlements
- Formulate a strategic direction for the Purchasing and Subscription Management customer admin journeys.
- Work with your manager to gain investments in the opportunities you discover
- Lead by example, commitment, and thoughtful discussion
- Be able to work with data to demonstrate the scope of opportunities you uncover
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to tackle big, ambitious projects that span the entire Product Development organization
What you need to be successful?
- You are a Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience building and bringing B2B SaaS products to market
- You have a deep understanding of how Enterprises and Businesses purchase B2B SaaS software and what they care about in procurement and ongoing vendor management.
- You understand the B2B SaaS marketplace and model for both self-service purchases and sales-led deals
- You have demonstrated experience with successful collaboration with operational teams in Sales, Marketing, Revenue Ops, Finance, and Customer Success departments to improve & solve customer procurement and fulfilment processes
- You have familiarity with Billing & Subscription Management platforms like Zuora or Stripe Billing
- You have an understanding of Entitlements Management within a B2B SaaS platform for how to provision customer orders and providing access to features customers have purchased
- You enjoy complex technology and platform-scale problem-solving
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills and capable of collaborating with multiple internal departments
- You have the technical knowledge needed to work effectively with software engineers, platform engineers, infrastructure engineers, and presentation layer engineers
- Ability to analyze both usage data and qualitative feedback to draw conclusions and make recommendations
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.