About the opportunity
Learning Services is charged with creating impactful, scalable learning experiences to help Contentful customers get the most out of the Contentful platform. We don’t do average. We’re out to reset the industry standard for helping customers and partners quickly create value while building on best practices that lead to long-term success.
We’re looking for a quick learning, multi-skilled, detail-oriented Training Coordinator/LMS Specialist to help us with the technical, administrative, and customer service aspects of running a world class learning program.
What to expect?
- Configure, manage, and support our LMS
- Combine and analyze data from multiple systems to create reports on user engagement, training effectiveness and financial metrics
- Handle training support tickets by resolving technical issues with the LMS, SCORM and users’ internet browsers
- Manage scheduling, setup, purchasing and follow-up for instructor-led training offerings
- Deploy and test self-paced training
- Administer Contentful certification -- assist candidates with the certification exam process and resolve any user questions or technical issues
- Design and document business processes and supporting tools to increase efficiency and improve quality
- Assist with maintenance of courses, videos, job aids, slide decks and other learning materials
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Serve as moderator for training related social forums and coordinate social media marketing campaigns
What you need to be successful?
- A bachelor's degree, ideally in an education, communication, business, or technical field
- 1-3 years experience working with an LMS (Intellum experience preferred)
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to resolve issues with a combination of tact, empathy, and (when necessary) firmness
- Strong technical aptitude for learning, using, and troubleshooting software
- Natural organizational skills and attention to detail as well as a penchant for creating, documenting, and following processes
- A sense of humor and the ability to go with the flow in a fast changing environment
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $75,000-$80,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 450 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.