About the opportunity
The Sales Systems Manager will act as the Sales & Partner teams’ administrator of the Sales & Partner Tech Stack. In alignment with and in support of the Contentful Business Systems team, this person will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the business tools used by the departments. The Sales Systems Analyst will also assist the head of Sales & Partner Operations with strategic Tech Stack planning in order to scale the departments and build the next level of resources needed to meet our goals.
What to expect?
- Manage the Sales & Partner tech stack
- Partner with IT, Sales Enablement, Business systems, Sales, Partnerships, CS, and Marketing and other cross functional teams to drive business system efficiency.
- Collaborate with regional and cross functional Sales & Partner Operation teams, Enablement, Marketing and other departments to improve integration of all tools.
- Optimize current system driven processes to scale for growth and efficiency such as enablement delivery, predictive modeling of machine learning in CRM, and partner portal.
- Manage the development of detailed design specifications and project plans to drive software system and process improvements, enhance business efficiency, manage new product implementations.
- Manage data governance processes, privacy and adherence of guidelines between business units and systems.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insights into key business metrics.
- Inform the development of market driven improvements such as but not limited to system automations, website navigation and flow, partner portal development.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is adaptable, versatile and detail-oriented
What you need to be successful?
- Salesforce adminstration level experience
- Experience implementing & supporting a Partner Portal
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence colleagues, fostering strong working relationships.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Project management and organizational skills required.
- SaaS experience
- Ability to thrive in an organization both face to face and remote.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a software systems role.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.