About the opportunity
This is an incredible opportunity to build and develop a team focused on coaching and career development across all our GTM teams. Reporting to the Senior Director GTM Enablement, you will be responsible for all programs focused on the skill and knowledge development across our go to market teams and creating clear career development programs focused on long term employee success and retention.
What to expect?
The GTM Enablement Manager, Growth and Readiness drives improvements in GTM effectiveness and results by helping the design, and delivery of enablement and training programs for Contentful GTM teams. This role is ideal for a seasoned B2B sales enablement trainer, facilitator and leader.
- Support the design and creation of new training and enablement content and while keeping existing content and tools (e.g., ROI calculators, micro-videos, workshops, etc.) up to date.
- Facilitate sales and sales management training for new hires and seasoned sellers and managers, Customer Service representatives, Partner Managers, Solution Engineers, etc.
- Ensure programs and training are integrated into the Learning Management and/or Sales Enablement platforms as required.
- Cultivate close working relationships with sellers, sales leadership, the global sales enablement team, and internal partners (e.g., Marketing, Sales Operations).
- Provide one-on-one coaching to sellers and managers as needed.
- Manage and build a team of GTM Trainers, facilitators and program leads.
- Ensure the impact of sales enablement and training programs are measured based on clearly defined metrics.
- Continually engage sellers and managers to ensure training and enablement needs are being met.
- Develop and/or deliver additional projects and programs development as assigned by the Senior Director, GTM Enablement
- Develop and build programs in line with role specific capability models
What you need to be successful?
- 8-10 years of sales and sales management training in a B2B selling environment with some experience in Sales Enablement.
- 3-5 years of people management experience in a high growth organization.
- Experience supporting a B2B Enterprise sales organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering training and enablement programs in a hybrid learning environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of both Learning Management and Sales Enablement platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and delivering content
- Demonstrated proficiency in the creation of sales and customer -focused job aids and supporting tools.
- Strong general business acumen - understanding how to set goals and KPIs and how to measure the impact of sales enablement programs. Demonstrated ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals.
- Creative thinker with a goal, action and data driven orientation.
- Experience working with a sales team with 100+ sellers.
- Excellent interpersonal, trust-building and cross- cultural skills to cope with highly diverse cultures in the different regions.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate an organization with greater than 1,000 employees and performs well with minimal guidance. Independent and strategic thinker requiring minimal supervision for decision making and resolution of business performance obstacles.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, mastering effective communication with peers, sellers and management.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time throughout a geographic area for training, meetings, and job shadowing.
- Background in CMS and/or product led growth companies and experience in change management is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, training, or other relevant disciplines.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.