About the Opportunity
As a Technical Enablement Specialist you would be diving into Contentful’s all technical aspects relevant to our customer facing roles, partnering with managers to better understand these requirements, and facilitating engagement hands on sessions that bring our product to life for our internal customers. You would be creating and delivering enablement programs as well as owning the results of them.
What to expect?
- Develop and maintain deep technical expertise across the breadth of Contentful’s technology, products, capabilities, solutions -- inclusive of workflows, solution design, implementation, configuration, data integration, security and compliance requirements, best practices, and customer considerations.
- Translate the above into role-specific knowledge / skills requirements for internal and external technical teams to ensure customer outcomes are achieved.
- Translate your expertise in Contentful’s products, capabilities and solutions into critical path training and/or playbooks that underpin:
- how we educate our internal and external audiences on Contnetful’s solution
- how we design the most optimal solutions, and effectively plan and execute implementations, configurations and data integrations
- Collaborate closely with fellow Enablement team members to ensure training, curriculums, tools and documentation are in place to support the customer outcomes objective.
- Partner with GTM team SMEs and leaders to understand where there are strengths and weaknesses in technical proficiency. Partner with Product, Technology and Corporate leadership to ensure their technical proficiency expectations are being met, as well.
- Stay abreast of product roadmap and vision at all times, and identify required updates to existing training as well as net new knowledge / skills needed.
- Innovate and implement new processes and tools to ensure scalable growth across all departments
What you need to be successful
- Experience in relevant roles, such as a Solution Architect, Solution Engineer, Software Engineer/Developer (or a similar role) at a rapidly scaling SaaS company where you were involved in coding, implementation, configuration, and/or data integration of solutions
- Passion for teaching and enabling others in live and web presentations and via development of technical enablement, resources, documentation.
- Strong communication and project management skills, and an ability to create and sustain cross-functional relationships to understand needs, and establish SME collaboration
- Experience with integration technologies such as EDI, Web Services & APIs, XML, Java, Net.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- Strong “stage presence” and ability to command a room of learners -- virtually and live
- Experience in at least two of the following: SAAS Software, AI. Recruiting, ATS, HR/HRIS, Solutions Architecture, eLearning Design / Instructional Design
- Bonus: experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time-off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Relocation budget to aid your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.