About the opportunity
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with Contentful customers to ensure they get maximum value from our platform and deliver a great customer experience. Working in partnership with our Sales and Professional Services teams, you will help our customers achieve both their technical and business goals, while driving retention and growth for Contentful. You will also amplify the voice of the customer internally by driving continuous feedback into our Product, Engineering and Customer Experience teams on ways we can better serve our customers.
What to expect?
- Onboard new customers and work cross-functionally with sales and professional services to ensure value expectations are aligned and achieved from the beginning.
- Proactively monitor and engage customers to drive increased value from Contentful’s platform.
- Build and own relationships with key customer accounts to establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Manage and nurture customer accounts to identify revenue expansion opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
- Translate customer insights into actionable feedback for our product and go-to-market teams.
What you need to be successful?
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager, Solution Engineer, or similar.
- History building alignment and relationships with both technical and business users in large enterprises
- Ability to understand the Contentful API, as well as the modern content management and digital experience stack
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively with high volume of competing requests
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufsen, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.