About the opportunity
As a Contentful Regional Partner Manager (f/m/d) you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with strategic digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies in the DACH region. This role requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to assess current market gaps, build solutions to address high growth opportunities, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our sales function, our partnerships team plays a critical role in driving customer value and contributing to our ambitious revenue goals.
What to expect?
- Proactively build and own the go-to-market strategy in your territory with current and future partners
- Manage and develop a network of strategic partners that helps you to build the pipeline you need
- Drive revenue through and with partners to achieve regional revenue goal
- Build and manage relationships with strategic digital agencies and SIs at C- and VP level
- Get buy-in from C-Level to build a strategic partnership with a Contentful practice
- Proactively develop and drive joint go-to-market activities with your partners to create pipeline for the sales team and measure the ROI on such activities
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings
- Team up with our Account Executives responsible for the DACH region to close deals
- Manage and educate internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering) on how to work with your partners
- Advocate for your partners internally and externally to our customers
What you need to be successful
- Extensive experience with partner/channel management with digital agencies or systems integrators or direct sales (closing) experience in a technical (SaaS) environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can build up a business in a region and have experience working remotely
- You are an expert in the SaaS business model and are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Fluency in English and German. Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience and proven success in prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, and managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- A track record of continuous opportunity development through your partners and driving opportunities from your current customers to your partner ecosystem
- Experience developing annual or even quarterly go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals
- Proven ability to measure results from go-to-market plans to ensure high ROI
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology in order to make your mutual customers wildly successful, and educating the partner organization on the value of your technology in order to build their pipeline
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company.
- We value Work-Life balance and flexibility! A generous combination of vacation days, trust-based work hours and the option to work from the home office/remotely.
- Use your personal education budget plus education days to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties.
- Share and navigate the excitement of your new role with your CFF (Contentful First Friend).
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.