About the opportunity
At Contentful, we want to continue to meet our customers’ needs by offering a strong, robust ecosystem of partners . The Director of the Partner Partner Program will be responsible for the development and management of the Contentful’s partner program.
As an experienced leader with a strong enterprise partner and sales background, you will be responsible for developing the roadmap of the partner program for years to come. You lead in evolving the current program, reviewing the structure, partner incentives, access and enablement.
This leader will have previous success in working cross-functionally with product marketing, product development, sales enablement and partnerships to ensure that we are working efficiently to make our partners and customers successful.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with an analytical mindset, have the ability to communicate ideas and build internal and external support. This new leader will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrives in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
What to expect?
- Coordinating with the existing cross functional teams to evolve the program so that our partners are successful.
- Create processes, set best practices and build replicable patterns for global and regional go-to-market initiatives.
- Create programmatic enablement programs that provide our partners a path for continued enabablement and education.
- Standardize reporting to understand how partners successfully move through the program with the awareness that we always want to optimize the process.
- Work with other internal teams such as Sales, Customer Success and Sales Engineering to align the partner and value to the customer.
- Serve as a senior stakeholder and point of escalation internally and in partner interactions.
What you need to be successful?
- 7+ years of experience managing a global partner program
- Proven success in developing and implementing a global partner program that includes technology and agency/channel partners
- Strong history of continuous channel/partner development through both external and internal resources.
- Strong data-driven, analytical approach.
- A strategic thinker.
- Someone who is curious.
- Confident and humble leader with previous executive customer exposure
- Willingness to travel (up to 33%)
- Experience working with Salesforce, InsightSquared and Allbound is encouraged.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.