About the opportunity
Contentful is looking to hire a global Treasury Manager to work in partnership with Corporate Treasury. This role will manage all aspects of cash, short term finance and liquidity management. This is a new role and hence gives the opportunity to come in early and partner with the Corporate finance team to cover all the cash management
and forecasting needs of a rapidly growing international group.
What to expect?
- Responsible for helping manage Global treasury risk management including internal operation risk and external compliance risk control
- Develop healthy liquidity practices such as cash planning, fund transfer, and disbursement release across regions to achieve centralized treasury management and timely operation
- Maintain optimal banking structures, financial authorization and e-banking
- Liaise with financial organizations such as banks, credit card companies etc
- Monitor FX risk management to ensure effective implement of FX policy
- Ensure the compliance and safety of treasury transactions and settlements
- Focus on treasury management improvement in the long run including the internal process set-up and operation, internal control KPI management, training and treasury communications
- Provide professional solutions for bank guarantees, letter of credits products etc which support the sales business in contract negotiation.
- Establish close working relationship with Corporate Treasury to integrate regional treasury management
- Work with internal experts to establish SOX controls and processes to manage both compliance and our ability to rapidly grow
What you need to be successful?
- 5-8 years of experience in finance and treasury, with a minimum of 4 years in a corporate treasury.
- Enthusiastic individual that is keen to learn, get involved and develop a new function within the group.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to own and lead projects through to completion
- Process orientated with an ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization, and demonstrate initiative, mature judgment, an attitude of starting with the customer and working backwards, and the ability to anticipate the needs of the organization through a growth mindset
- Proficient English, both written and spoken, understanding of German would be valuable
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.