About the opportunity
The Customer Experience (“CX”) Operations Manager - NA will play a critical role in the CX organization, helping to improve the Customer Success operational infrastructure including CX tools, systems, and analytics. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success Operations.
What to expect?
- Customer Success Processes
- Assist in the improvement and implementation of post-sale operational processes for the Customer Success team.
- Drive discipline, accuracy, and efficiencies around Customer Success metrics reporting of KPI’s, and Customer Success processes such as churn and renewals forecasting.
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Support CX analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis at the department and executive level.
- Create and maintain reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com, Gainsight, and Google Sheets.
- Create and analyze key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action.
- Collaborate on strategic processes and CX initiatives with Operations champions within CX and across the business.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Customer Success Operations.
- Be a go-to expert on Customer Success data and tools.
- Keep CX Ops documentation up-to-date and relevant in the company Wiki.
- Work with the Director of Customer Experience Operations on critical operational projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales Operations, Legal, IT, and Finance.
What you need to be successful?
- BS/BA in related field
- 5+ years experience in Operations Management (SaaS preferred)
- Admin level proficiency or Power User experience in the Gainsight customer success tool
- Power User proficiency in Salesforce.com (reporting, understanding of objects and Salesforce functionality)
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets or MS Excel (pivotcharts, vLookup, matching)
- Advanced skills in Google Slides or PowerPoint (templates, animation, charts, data)
- Advanced skills in GSuite or MS Office
- Operational business process implementation and reengineering experience
- Strong analytical skills: experience using data to tell a story
- Experience using Jira and/or Confluence a plus
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Redash is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $119,000-$124,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards, annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.