About the Opportunity:
Join Contentful as a Learning Experience Designer for our GTM Enablement team. In this role, you will partner closely with our Onboarding Program Manager and Manager of Growth and Readiness to build training and materials for customer experience enablement, solution engineering enablement and partner enablement teams. Leverage your eLearning skills to create training collateral to ship an interactive and engaging online development experience.
What to Expect:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and source materials to develop/re-imagine interactive and engaging online development experiences and learning interactions.
- Use appropriate tools and technologies to produce scalable and dynamic learning materials and interactions.
- Measure impact and quickly revise content/modality to address specific feedback, as needed.
- Create original graphics and illustrations from scratch and/or through manipulation of existing artwork or branding elements.
- Create clean, color indexed and/or vectored mill-ready artwork files.
- Create and edit audio and video collateral.
- Maintain and continually expand skill in new learning approaches, technologies and tools through ongoing research and experimentation.
- Create and establish cross functional partnerships to influence and/or drive scalable global solutions.
- Help the enablement team by creating supporting materials.
- Provide thought leadership and contributions to the overall project.
- Develop and deliver eLearning best practices, content templates and technology innovations.
What do you need to be successful?
- 3+ years of experience in an instructional design and development role using various eLearning development/delivery modalities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as instructional design, education or technology
- Demonstrated skill in eLearning development applications (for example: Articulate Storyline, Rise, Evolve, or similar authoring tools)
- A strong command of graphic design applications to develop visually appealing and engaging experiences using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or similar software)
- Strong command with Micro learning Content Design and Creation methods
- Experience in video and audio editing (
for example: Camtasia, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- Extensive experience creating slides decks, PDFs and other supporting materials for the enablement team.
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.