About the opportunity
As our Working Student in Partner Operations, you will assist the Sales & Partnerships Department in entering and maintaining partner data in Salesforce.com. Reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations - Partnerships, this role as a Sales Data Administrator requires a highly organized and incredibly detail-driven individual.
What to expect?
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Sales & Partner Operations
- Keep Sales & Partner Operations & Partnerships documentation up-to-date and relevant in company Wiki
- Create and maintain partner data in Salesforce
- Support data reporting & analysis via Excel and Salesforce
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Manager, Sales Operations - Partnerships
- Proactively aid the Partnerships team when the business requires additional resources
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Customer Success and Data teams on data-related projects
What you need to be successful?
- You are currently enrolled in a business study program in Germany
- Prior experience in Salesforce.com is a plus
- You are a confident user of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to multitask in an effective, timely and professional manner
- You have the proven ability to apply attention to detail, role-related accuracy and task follow-through
- You are a quick learner and are able to follow instructions well
- You are ambitious, business-minded, organised and a proactive individual that can operate independently
- You are comfortable with technology, open to learning, and capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and team activities, supporting learning exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.