About the opportunity
Contentful is growing faster than ever, and we are looking for a motivated Netsuite Administrator who will join our team and play a key role in a business systems team in charge of our business platform.
NetSuite is the pillar of our Financial Systems Platform and as a Netsuite Administrator you will be working with developers and internal stakeholders on developing new and improving existing processes that are audit-ready and compliant, while still maintaining a flexible platform.
What to expect?
- Support of the daily application requirements of the Finance teams
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed in order to meet evolving needs.
- Configuration and administration of Financial Systems processes including user administration, development of user access roles and permissions, security, and workflow automations
- Understanding of business processes such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Record-to-Report in a Subscription-based business model.
- Improvement of the data quality in the Financial Systems eco-system with regard to the end-to-end processes in the entire company
- Technical contact for teammates as well as for our specialist departments
- Training of teams and key users on all process changes within Financial Systems, including process documentation
- Development and preparation of reports in cooperation with the specialist departments
- Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Work directly with internal/external developers, NetSuite and/or other Professional Services organization to drive and coordinate larger NetSuite projects while assisting with configuration
What you need to be successful?
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Finance, Computer science, Business, or related area or equivalent education, training and related discipline required
- Three-to-five years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Proven track record of building world class Netsuite instance
- Must have proficient knowledge in NetSuite. Must be able to enhance or create saved searches, modify dashboards, user access and role permission management, forms maintenance, and have an excellent knowledge of Netsuite data model
- Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation and testing
- Experience with Netsuite integration to other SaaS-based applications such as billing (ex: Zuora), Tax (ex: Avalara), HRIS (ex: Bamboo), Expense (ex: Concur, Coupa, TripActions), banks
- The ability to support data import process and migration
- The ability to maintain NetSuite updates
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Excellent knowledge of Netsuite OneWorld edition with multiple subsidiaries and Multibook accounting
- Understanding of subscription processing in Netsuite
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.