About the opportunity
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you are responsible for reviewing and validating quotes and fully executed Revenue contracts. You will ensure all Subscriptions are synced from Salesforce and our billing system and oversee provisioning and invoicing. You will work closely with the Deal Desk team, to resolve discrepancies and track any non-standard contracts.
This individual must be able to collaborate and efficiently work with the Deal Desk and Sales team, be self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
What to expect?
- Review and process all incoming Salesforce Quotes and Contracts orders accurately, including but not limited to confirming contact and billing information, discounting, non-standard terms, and custom billing
- Provide daily provisioning support for all Subscriptions and Professional Services contracts
- Work with member of the Revenue teams to accurately record transactions in Salesforce and our Billing System
- Process all contracts in a timely and accurate manner to ensure provisioning is done accordingly
- Responsible for data integrity in our Billing system
- Partner with various Business Operations teams (Legal, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Partners) to further support the Quote-to-Cash process
- Work closely with Billings and Collections for all invoicing related issues
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures
- Identify and drive implementation of new tools and process improvements to support growth
- Complete ad hoc Revenue Operations projects and analysis as required
What you need to be successful?
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of Deal Desk, Revenue, Billing, Order Management experience in a SaaS environment, preferably with Sales contract experience
- Experience with Billing System software and Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of SaaS renewals and retention experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage high volumes at month and quarter ends to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently across multiple time zones and coordinate with management
- You have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate to all levels
- You thrive in a team environment with a humble and positive attitude
- You are able to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and task
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.