About the opportunity
As a Product Manager (f/m/d) in our Ecosystem product line, you will be at the forefront of delivering world-class developer tools that help us grow our platform/ecosystem. Together with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, analysts and researchers, you will be responsible for identifying and pushing forward opportunities that maximize developer value. Your goal will be creating new developer value and raising the bar of developer experience in order to attract 3rd party developers and partners to our ecosystem.
What to expect?
- Own and understand developers’ needs and pain points. Then size, prioritize, and work with your cross-functional team to envision and build the very best solutions.
- Collaborate with Design, Research, Data Analysts, and Engineering to define, scope, and deliver the right solutions iteratively.
- Work with Developer Relations and Partnerships to drive developer & partner experience initiatives that help us grow our fan base of active developers.
- Partner with Product Marketing and business teams to make pricing, packaging, and business model decisions that contribute to customer success and revenue growth.
- Work with the Contentful management team to define investments in the opportunities you discover.
- Communicate broadly to the company about upcoming plans and opportunities, and be an evangelist for your team’s interests within the company.
- This position can be fully remote from Ireland, United Kingdom, The Netherlands or Germany. Most team members are based in Berlin, working from home or from our Berlin hub.
What you need to be successful?
- Demonstrate leadership on building and shipping applications or software of products.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- Experience working on developer technologies and platforms/ecosystems, or marketplaces.
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and flexibility! A generous combination of vacation days, trust-based work hours and the option to work from the home office/remotely
- Use your personal education budget plus education days to improve your skills and grow in your career
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of your new role with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Relocation assistance for candidates moving to Germany and Immigration support when requiring a visa to be employed directly with Contentful.
- Our Germany based employees: Join us for free German classes or reach your fitness goals with our Urban Sports Club discount
- Office Perks: We have a brand new high-tech, dog-friendly office in central Berlin, where you can show off your barista skills at our artisan coffee machine
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/ #LI-SB1
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.