About the opportunity
As a Working Student in Security & Compliance (f/m/d), you will be working closely with the Product Development department, gaining experience in collaborating in a fast paced and agile environment.
In practice, this means supporting engineering in following best practices, best tooling and with sensible and scalable security processes. You’ll work alongside our Security and Compliance Program Manager in the implementation of pragmatic security solutions in an agile startup environment.
Reporting to the Security and Compliance Program Manager, this role as a Working Student in Security & Compliance requires a highly organized and incredibly detail-driven individual.
What to expect?
- Assist with day-to-day activities maintained by Security including contributing to technical risk assessments, and follow-up with risk remediation activities.
- Create and maintain IT & Security Governance documentation in Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence), and other GRC tools.
- Support data reporting and analysis for periodic compliance and audit activities.
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams on security related subjects.
- Technical interest and familiarity with the basics of information security and its governance.
- This role requires being in the office 1 day(s) per week
What you need to be successful?
- Currently enrolled in 2nd or 3rd year + of bachelor studies or master studies in Germany (ideally engineering, business administration or computer science).
- You are a confident user of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets, any prior experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a quick learner and are able to follow instructions well.
- You are ambitious, business-minded, organised and a proactive individual that can operate independently
- You are comfortable with technology, open to learning, and capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and team activities, supporting learning exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/ #LI-KH1
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.