About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise Platform (f/m/d) to help disrupt the legacy CMS industry, as we enter an ambitious new growth phase fueled by our recent $175 million funding.
This role is focused on our Enterprise Platform product line, which builds our portfolio of APIs, content orchestration and governance capabilities. You will help drive measurable business impact at the P&L level, by working closely with core Product and BizOps teams, as well as our broader GTM teams.
To accomplish this, you will develop go-to-market strategies, launch products, create collateral, research the market, and establish a thorough understanding of our customers and competition. You will be expected to communicate with confidence and authority, operate autonomously, and work across departments and timezones.
What to expect?
- Help define and hit annual revenue goals with our Enterprise Platform product line
- Help evolve our enterprise pricing and packaging framework
- Become an expert in the needs and aspirations of our platform owner audience: enterprise architects, product managers/owners, IT leaders, etc.
- Coordinate initiatives across a cross-functional team including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Experience departments
- Define go-to-market strategies and product communication plans, develop marketing materials, and lead high-impact feature releases that drive adoption and revenue
- Research market trends and conduct user interviews to understand key customer segments — to inform what we build, and how we position and sell it
- Follow market landscape and collect competitive intelligence to benchmark product capabilities and develop effective product positioning
- Deliver our value proposition and collaborate on product demonstrations at internal and external conferences and customer briefings
- Generate customer case studies and other collateral to support marketing and sales initiatives, and guide communication efforts across multiple audiences and channels
What you need to be successful?
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Marketer, or working closely with a PMM team in related roles: product management, demand gen, solution/sales engineering, solution architect, etc. You need to be able to demonstrate a well-established Product Marketing playbook, ideally with high technical fluency.
- Experience using, building, marketing, or selling enterprise platforms like ServiceNow, Amazon, Google, Mulesoft, Salesforce, Adobe, etc. (note that we have parallel open PMM roles for candidates who have a background in products for content creators, or products for developers).
- Experience innovating on enterprise pricing and packaging frameworks
- Experience working for a company that is far ahead of Contentful’s growth trajectory (i.e. publicly traded for many years, or a much bigger private company), to help guide us through the next phase of business and organizational transformation.
- A successful and referenceable track record of helping drive product adoption and revenue for a SaaS software product.
- A (near) native level of English, as we sell a majority of our software in North America.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of paid time off, sick days and paid holidays
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/