About the opportunity
As the EMEA Marketing Campaigns Team Manager (f/m/d) on the Demand Generation team, you will build and manage marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and inspire digital teams to adopt and expand their usage of the Contentful’s content platform. You will be responsible for managing a small team of exceptional campaign managers who are responsible for planning and executing global integrated marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for delivering EMEA regionally focused digital marketing and localization tactics effectively targeting our priority markets.
You are a pro at inventing and executing campaigns that grow the pipeline of sales qualified opportunities. You bring strategic vision and project management skills to rolling out campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, search marketing, social media, content syndication, email and more. You are adept in partnering with the SDR and sales team to make sure your campaigns maximize impact.
You are excited by the opportunity to create demand for a new category of software that is helping businesses to build digital products faster and better. This position includes contribution to annual and quarterly campaign development down to tactical execution, as well as budget and metrics management for the campaigns you manage.
Skills and experience
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing Campaign Manager, Demand Generation or similar position, ideally for technology or SaaS products.
- Expert campaigns strategist, ready to build strategy for lead generation, lead engagement and opportunity creation objectives.
- Proven track record of exceptional project management skills and experience working across marketing, sales and operations functions to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Working familiarity with marketing automation systems like Marketo and with CRM systems like Salesforce.com.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent writing / communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail.
- People management experience is not required but is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Working with the global campaign manager, define and deliver integrated marketing campaigns in the EMEA region, and globally as needed, with investment and marketing mix recommendations.
- Coordinate the tactical execution of the integrated campaigns through content, creative banner and video ads, webinars, email, and other programs.
- Work with our external agency partner to optimize delivery of demand generation campaigns through multiple channels, paid and organic.
- Collaborate with our sales development (SDR) and account executive (AE) teams to maximize the yield of campaigns, with pipeline as the primary KPI.
- Partner with regional sales leaders to deliver demand generation updates, align on pipeline and MQL targets and collaborate on addressing regional-specific challenges or requirements.
- Contribute to the global campaign calendar and collaborate on content plans with our Content team.
- Contribute to our campaign measurement framework, defining campaign-level KPIs and ensuring optimization in alignment with overall demand generation funnel targets for customer acquisition, expansion and retention.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of paid time off, sick days and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health care package (health, vision, dental insurance, life and disability insurance) and a retirement savings plan
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Our Berlin based employees: Get fit! We offer an Urban Sports Club discount and virtual morning fitness class to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.