About the opportunity
Contentful is deeply curious about our Customer’s pain points and goals. As a Working Student in UX Research (f/m/d), you will be working closely with the Research team, gaining experience in collaborating in a fast paced and agile environment.
Contentful is a customer-centric product company that’s passionate and opinionated about content management and delivery within digital teams. Help us understand our customers even better as we grow by supporting our Research team in ongoing UX research projects.
What to expect?
- Scheduling and coordinating research sessions and interviews with internal and external interviewees;
- Email communication (regular emails to support recruitment for strategic research projects);
- Managing data cleaning and maintenance (monthly cleanup of the user panel, updating participation data, etc.);
- Helping with writing documentation and assisting with project communications;
- Keeping our research repository in order (regular cleaning and tagging, organizing materials by the project folders);
- Managing artifacts when interviews take place (e.g. downloading video recording from our research zoom account and uploading into gdrive, along with transcripts and notes);
- Codification of open end questions (processing large number of text submissions);
What you need to be successful?
- You are currently enrolled in 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor studies in Berlin or commuting distance within Germany;
- You are familiar with GSuite (especially Google Spreadsheets), experience with other software tools is a plus;
- You are a quick learner and enjoy systematic and detail-oriented work;
- You are comfortable with technology and open to learning.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the best hardware to learn and do your best work!
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and team activities, supporting learning exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.