About the opportunity
Contentful is looking for a EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our Marketing Team in Europe. In this role, you will coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build the marketing program calendar in your territory to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates. Working closely with the sales teams in your region, you will identify target accounts, develop strategy, execute campaigns in order to support our account-based marketing efforts.
Reporting to the EMEA manager of Customer & Partner Marketing, you will coordinate cross-functionally with the Sales, Customer Success and Developer Relations. A successful candidate thrives in a team environment, while being a resourceful, independent, self-starter who is able to work effectively with minimal direction. This is also a great opportunity to diversify your skills and get involved in other aspects of B2B marketing in our team-oriented environment.
What to expect?
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build field marketing program calendars to support our account expansion motion.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with our strategic sales team, including identifying the right accounts, executing the strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Manage all aspects of field event and digital-event coordination including strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events/digital-events in your region.
- Complete quarterly forecasts, budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
What you need to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of B2B working experience in the field marketing and/or marketing space
- Knowledge of market verticals aligned to content or customer experience landscape is recommended
- Previous experience with ABM software, programs, managing ABM events and ABM marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive event strategies, including messaging, audience, execution
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Experience handling large budgets
- Knowledge of Sales (Outreach, Salesforce) and MarTech (Photoshop, Illustrator, Marketo) is not required but helpful
- Ability to travel domestically once permitted is required; some international travel may occur in the future as well.
- Passionate about marketing and excited to bring new fresh ideas to Contentful
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.