About the opportunity
You have a passion for Data and Analytics and would like to gain practical experience in this sector? Then join our team as a working student - People Analytics assistant in Berlin. In this role, you will assist members of the People Team in maintaining our JIRA Helpdesk and creating reports and analyzing data from Workday, our HR system.
Therefore, we are looking for applicants with solid excel/google sheets skills and are comfortable working with large datasets. You will also need to be a very detail-oriented person as a lot of the work will be cleaning data and creating reports, so we need someone with a lot of attention to detail, that can easily spot-check big data sets for inconsistencies.
What to expect?
- Help design, develop and test customer-friendly reports that will help our leaders understand and visualize data in our newly launched HRIS: Workday
- Manage our JIRA Helpdesk for the People Team, route tickets to the right colleagues, and monitor our SLAs by using JIRA reports and dashboards
- Build and maintain training material to help our colleagues understand how to best use the resources we develop for them
- Create automated solutions that speed up our tasks and minimize errors
- Support managing and maintaining data quality, through audits and data cleanup
- Support and provide backup to the People Analyst on People data and reporting administration
What you need to be successful?
- You are currently enrolled in a German University
- You have previous HR experience
- You communicate fluently in English (some German is a plus!)
- You have experience with Excel and /or Google Sheets
- Experience with JIRA, Workday and Workday Reporting are a plus
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.