About the Opportunity
Contentful is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide organizational and administrative support for our EVP, Engineering. This EA will be a key business partner to the EVP and members of the Engineering Executive team - helping to enable continued success. This individual will help manage interactions internally with team members at all levels of the organization, very often managing sensitive and confidential information. This person will also skillfully interact with external partners and customers.
What to expect?
- Manage all aspects of EVP's calendar across internal meetings and external engagements.
- Help identify the needs of the EVP and Executive team, proactively providing thoughts and solutions.
- Work with the EVP and other team members to create agendas and content for key meetings, while also developing critical action items and next steps.
- Attend key meetings and track follow-ups and deliverables in partnership with the EVP.
- Anticipate the needs of the EVP and engineering executive team - helping to drive focus and accountability.
- Help to organize and plan internal and external meetings such as staff meetings, team building events, engineering All-Hands, leadership offsites, and travel, etc.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel, and corresponding expense reporting requirements.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the EA team, providing support and expertise as needed.
- Take ownership of key initiatives, helping the EVP and the engineering Executive team reach their highest potential.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 4 years experience in supporting at the VP/C-Level, with engineering organization experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate expert professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Bias to action
- Strong collaboration and superb listening skills
- Expert prioritization, attention to detail, and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.