About the Opportunity
We're looking for a Product Partner Integration Manager to drive Contentful’s integrations with key tech partners in line with the company’s product and business objectives. You will help develop partnership integration business cases and make them successful. You will coordinate across Contentful’s Product and Go-to-Market teams to complete meaningful partner integrations that will be widely adopted by our customers, delivering increased value to the Contentful platform and business. You will help answer partner technical questions and work with the Product team to improve our integrations and the end customer experience. You will also help grow our broader tech partner ecosystem and support technical partnerships across the entire Contentful platform.
What to Expect
- Report to the Vice President Strategic and Corporate Development to support strategic tech partner integrations and onboarding of new tech partners to our Marketplace and ecosystem
- Work with Product and other cross-functional teams to develop and support technical partnerships across the Contentful platform through the entire development lifecycle
- Establish a deep understanding of tech partner and customer needs in the composable content landscape to advocate for and drive to completion high value partner integrations with our platform
- Be a technical and industry expert that has strategic influence on partners and internal teams at Contentful to drive our Ecosystem Product strategy
- Build strong and lasting relationships with strategically important partners in order to ensure their ongoing success integrating with the Contentful platform
- Ensure great documentation and best practices are created to help partners launch and grow their business using the Contentful platform and ensure a best in class experience for our customers
- Evangelize the marketplace vision and strategy internally and externally to drive awareness and adoption
What you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in ISV/tech partner integrations, tech ecosystem program management/operations, product partnerships or similar role
- SaaS/PaaS/IaaS experience strongly preferred. Composable/API-first industry experience ideal but not required
- Experience with managing complex projects across distributed cross-functional teams and counterparties on a timely basis
- Comfort finding and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to create impactful presentations, and know-how and comfort of presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Experience driving innovation operationally and organizationally and ability to overcome obstacles
- Proactive “doer” who is intellectually curious and thrives in an environment that encourages openness, optimism, ownership and striving together
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave to care for and focus on your growing family
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- New hire office equipment stipend. Get the gear you need to work at your best.
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $214,000 - $232,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s equity plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.