About the Opportunity
The Revenue Operations Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations (EMEA), and will play a critical role in supporting the Field organization helping to improve all infrastructure including systems, structure, and analytics. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical, project-driven, and systems-oriented with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be a strong leader, self-directed, well-organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What to expect?
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end customer lifecycle.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by the Revenue Operations team.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on Rev Ops resources and tools.
- Drive increased reporting and process automation where possible
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Keep Revenue Operations & Field Organization documentation up-to-date and relevant.
- Translate business requirements into efficient processes and is excellent at delivering projects successfully
- Work directly with key Field leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, productivity, and operational efficiency.
What you need to be successful
- You have 3+ years in a revenue operations role with experience in executing project and change management
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- You have a track record of implementing end-to-end processes with measurable results
- You are strongly proficient in Salesforce and have vast experience in other integrated SaaS tools (ie, Marketo, Salesloft, MadKudu, Clearbit, LeanData, Drift, Segment, etc.)
- You are proficient in SQL, Looker, or other Business Intelligence tools
- You are detail-oriented and understand how one change might affect other processes downstream
- You have a growth mindset, bold ideas, and a know-how attitude to get things done
- BS/BA in related field
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.