About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Global Benefits Analyst to join our passionate People Team. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Global Benefits and will be responsible for the administration of global employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, disability, retirement plans, and perk programs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced company during a period of rapid growth, where you will have an immediate impact by helping us manage and scale our benefits programs and wellness initiatives around the world. You will be fully dedicated to the wellbeing of our employees, while helping the company stay aligned to its strategic goals. What’s more, you get to work with bright, hard-working people who want to solve interesting problems.
If you describe yourself as a customer-centric team player who wants to help the business scale and grow, we want to hear from you!
What to expect?
- Partner with our global benefits brokers, plan administrators, carriers and vendors to set up and administer competitive benefits plans
- Provide day to day benefits support to employees and be the first point of contact on benefits queries and issues
- Manage Global leaves of absence (including disability, FMLA, parental leave, etc) in collaboration with international partners.
- Manages all Benefits data files and exchanges from a variety of sources (e.g. HRIS, payroll outputs, benefit enrollment records, and others)
- Review our benefits plans regularly to ensure compliance, competitiveness and alignment with company strategy and growth plans.
- Manage the annual benefits open enrollment process in the US
- Analyze program usage and effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements
- Support benefits communication efforts to ensure employee awareness, education and understanding (including written communications, 1:1 meetings when needed, presentations)
- Ability to work collaboratively to suggest and evaluate the best solutions for administrative efficiency
- Conduct New Hire Benefits onboarding
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience administering global benefits programs
- Strong experience with leave of absence administration (existing global experience a plus)Demonstrated experience maximizing relationships with Benefits brokers and vendor partners
- A solid understanding of legislation and compliance items related to benefits and leave administration
- Strong analytical and technical skills in MS Excel or other related systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to empathize and relate to highly sensitive needs of employees
- Experience with project management with regard to evaluation and implementation of benefit programsStrong sense of urgency and a customer-first mindset
- Strong experience managing benefits (including leave of absence) in an HRIS system (such as Workday) a must
- International (non-US) benefits experience
- Familiarity with Jira, ServiceNow, or other ticketing system a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.