About the Conditional Fields by Prototyp app
The Conditional Fields app by Prototyp helps Contentful developers and editors to save money and time. With Conditional Fields you can customize and extend content types by creating conditional fields that can hide or show other fields.
This helps you manage content types that are very similar but not identical to one another and reduces the number of only slightly differing content types that need to be created. The app is packed with valuable features to increase your productivity and improve your experience even further. Pick how a field is displayed, communicate clearly to editors and set field values based on conditions.
The Hobby-plan gives you access to five rules while the Premium-plan grants you unlimited rules. Try it out with a free 14-day trial!
- Conditional display. Show or hide fields in a content type based on conditions.
- Share with team. Conditions Fields installs to your Contentful space, so everybody on your team has access to its power without any licensing concerns.
- Edit Field Appearance. The Appearance Module makes it possible to change the appearance of a conditional field in the editor from within the Conditional Fields App.
- Custom Explanation Messages. Conditional Fields will add a label to the field that is hidden by the condition, explaining why the field is hidden, but you can also choose a message of your own, or hide the label entirely.
- Conditionally Set Field Values. You can choose to set a field value based on conditions.
To use this app, you will need:
- A Contentful account