About the Optimizely Legacy app
The Optimizely app only supports Optimizely's v1 API. This app does not support the latest Optimizely SDK or features like Optimizely Feature Experimentation
Optimizely is a leading feature flagging and experimentation platform. The Optimizely app offers a simple way to run experiments with content, helping you make smarter data-backed decisions. Marketers can optimize content, obtain better insights, and iterate continuously without leaving Contentful.
- Run A/B tests or multivariate tests on structured content (copy, components, layouts and pages)
- Marketers don’t have to be dependent on developers to lead experimentation
- Reduce the amount of manual work needed to set up experiments
Installing this app will:
- Create a new content type called "Variation Container"
- Create "Variation Container" entries
- Read your projects, experiments and variations from Optimizely
To use this app, you will need:
- An Optimizely full stack plan with access to the REST API
NB: The Optimizely app is not compatible with Optimizely Full Stack 2.0