About the Jira Cloud app
The Jira Cloud app in Contentful gives you a clear overview of the Jira tickets attached to content entries, reporters, or assignees. The overview of both open and resolved tickets gives teams context so they can collaborate effectively with editing/or implementing content changes.
Also, by connecting Jira and Contentful, all users involved in content creation can continue working in the software they prefer without the need to switch between services.
This application only supports Jira Cloud instances today. It will not work with Jira on-prem installations.
- Editors can see which tickets match an entry
- Link and preview the ticket in the sidebar
- Quickly navigate into a Jira issue
To use this app you will need:
- A Jira Cloud account and project
- A Jira admin to install the companion app in your Jira instance