- Acceptable use policy
- DMCA takedown notice
- Marketplace terms
- Privacy at Contentful
- Terms of service
- Terms of service Developer Showcase
- Trademark and Brand Use Policy
- Legal FAQ
DMCA Takedown Notice
Contentful respects intellectual property rights and takes their protection seriously. We expect the same from our customers and partners.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) establishes a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to notify us about a third party infringing such rights in our services, please send a notice to our copyright agent including all of the information set out below and we will take appropriate action:
- A description or identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description or identification of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed and/or the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that information you provide is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Our designated copyright agent to receive such claims can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent - c/o Contentful Inc.
101 Montgomery Street, Suite 1900
San Francisco, CA 94104. U.S.A.
Notices filed in accordance with this process are not subject to Contentful privacy policies or notices. Contentful may disclose such notices to the alleged infringer and third parties as appropriate.
This process does not limit our right to pursue any remedies we may have to address suspected infringements.
We may, as appropriate, disable or terminate accounts of users who infringe third-party rights.