This post was initially sent as an e-mail newsletter.
Community Code of the Month
We’re excited that Gordon Burgett and Ristomatti Airo stepped up to add Typescript support into the Contentful Migration tooling. We’re grateful to them for the work they’ve done, and we’re always happy to review any pull requests that y’all are looking to submit.
Our favorite posts
Bart Nagel, a web developer from Vancouver, created a UI-Extension to enable bulk editing and reordering of multiple text fields. Check it out!
Kristin Baumann wrote a post documenting how she utilized React and Contentful to make it simple for her non-technical colleagues to edit microcopy independently of the dev team.
Meet us on the Road
- Github Universe: October 16/17 San Francisco (Use Coupon Code UNIVERSECOMMUNITY20 for 20% off)
- Twilio Signal: October 17/18 San Francisco
- O'Reilly Software Architecture London: October 29/November 1 London (Use Coupon Code Contentful25 for 25% off)
- JAM Stack Conf. 2018: October 29/30 San Francisco (Use Coupon Code CONTENTFUL20 for 20% off)
- Web Summit: November 5/8 Lisbon
- The changing landscape of front-end management: November 13 Stockholm
Contentful Developer Meetups
- October 30: London
Berlin FOOBar Meetups
- React Workshop: October 13
- Workshop ARCore Event-in-a-Box: October 20
- Static Sites Berlin Meetup: October 22
Get Coffee with a Contentful Developer Evangelist
Keep up with all Contentful events by visiting our events page.
Stay updated & contribute
Keep up with all Contentful changes by visiting our changelog.
Get famous, get free socks and make $250: Become a featured contributor
Did you work on something that we missed? If you have something that you want to be shared with the rest of the Contentful Community, let me know. I want to hear about the stuff that you build this month!