About the Cloudinary app
After you’ve installed the Cloudinary app, you can easily reference assets hosted on Cloudinary directly inside the Contentful web app.
The app is a widget that allows editors to select media from their Cloudinary account. Simply click Select or upload a file on Cloudinary and select the assets you want to be referenced from your entry.
- Directly link your assets on Cloudinary from your Contentful entries
- Browse your collection on Cloudinary
- Preview selected assets in Contentful
- Standard JSON based asset reference format
To use this app, you will need:
- An account with Cloudinary
- The cloud name of your Cloudinary account
- The API key of your Cloudinary account
- A content type with a field of type Object to hold the references to Cloudinary
You can find both cloud name and API key on your Cloudinary dashboard.