About the Cloudinary app
Link your Cloudinary asset library with Contentful to make the publishing process quick and seamless for your content editors.
The Cloudinary widget allows editors to easily select digital media from their Cloudinary account without leaving the Contentful web app.
With External references - you no longer need to refresh assets that were edited in Cloudinary, instead you can retrieve all the needed and up-to-date data/information needed through Contentful's GraphQL API.
- Directly link your assets on Cloudinary in your Contentful entries
- Browse your asset collection on Cloudinary
- Preview selected assets in Contentful
- Standard JSON based asset reference format
- Choose the format and quality per media asset, optimized according to the end-user device
- Use External references to fetch the latest Cloudinary asset information through Contentful's GraphQL API within a single query.
To use this app, you will need:
- An account with Cloudinary
- Your Cloudinary account cloud name
Version 1.0.3 - January 9th, 2024
- Dependency upgrades
Version 1.0.0 - December 6th, 2023
- Use Forma 36 components to render assets
- Add additional metadata to menu