There are certain limitations in the following parts of Studio:
- An asset's fields can only be edited in the default locale.
auto_savewebhook event is not supported by Studio. The
savewebhook event is supported and can be used instead.
- Not all App Locations and UIE SDK methods are supported. Learn more.
- A maximum of 200 entries, including the references, can be published at a time.
Releases and scheduled publishing:
- A release can contain up to 200 entities in order to be published using the scheduling feature. The referenced entities in a page count towards that limit.
- Schedules aren't cloned when creating new environments.
- When scheduled for unpublishing, only the parent (top-level) entry of a page will be unpublished, and the referenced entities will remain in their current state.
- Each space environment is able to have up to 500 schedules present, across the web app and Studio. A schedule in Studio counts towards this 500 limit, until the schedule is executed.
- There is a maximum of 1 workflow definition per environment.
- There can be a maximum of 20 steps created in a workflow.
- There can only be one content type per workflow definition at one time.