Does the Migrations CLI support field appearance changes?
Yes, the Migration CLI does support changing field appearance settings. The following operations are possible:
- change the appearance to use a specific editor interface
- set or change the field help text
- set or change the
falseLabel (only for boolean field type)
- set or change the number of stars from which to choose (only for number field type with rating appearance)
- set or change the format of a date field to show date only, date and time, or date and time with timezone
- change a date field to show time as 12 hours with AM/PM or as 24 hours.
- reset the field appearance to default settings
- copy the field appearance settings from one field to another field.
For specific syntax and more details, see the Contentful Migration documentation